Finally got formal tables arranged today. Group took all lunch to decide on what I'd originally said anyway, and made a mess of the sheets of paper.
Nada took some photos for the yearbook group page. Will be going to Tiffany's on Wednesday to do more work on that page. I forgot to tell mum, so she'll worry about me again tomorrow.
My knee hurts a lot. I scraped it yesterday while playing wallball against myself - was working off frustration over the whole yearbook/formal table/hsc/trial exam results shit. Yesterday, I stuck some Tegaderm on it, but the piece wasn't large enough, so my leg was leaking pus all day.
I bought an entire label of Opsite at the pharmacy under Epping Stn bridge, it cost $1.10, and mum put it on my knee when she got home. At least the pus isn't escaping, but I can see bits of flesh just floating around in the pus inside... I hope it doesn't pop or leak during the night.
I really think it's infected... sharp jabs of pain keep randomly happening at that spot.
And to top it all off, I feel utterly guilty/depressed... Net147 sms'd me at 2035, but my phone was charging so I didn't see it till 2300... and I'd gone online around 2045 too... he asked me if I went online for him, and I'd just shrugged and thought little of it... then he went offline at 2116 saying that he needed to disconnect from reality, and that he'd be back at 2200 or later... it's 2345 now and he's not been on since... I think he's sleeping, I don't know... but I feel like I've failed him at a time when he needed me...
1 comment:
---------------------
- Hyde -
THAT PERSON is/was screwing up everything. I blame her AND her mother - since I can not just stand just blaming her mother.
---------------------
Post a Comment