Friday, 10 September 2004

Ugh. I've been on the comp since 9pm yesterday (note the time now) doing the group page for the yearbook. My part's done. Su's internet is stuffing up for her atm, and I have to have her page so that I can burn them onto a cd.

Today was a meh sort of day. I got permission from Corfield to skip last period of maths and go help Nada in the library on the page, where I got kicked off the comp I was using twice. Stupid teachers.

The only thing really interesting... well, ok not interesting, but read on... was that Net147 slept a lot. See? It's not really interesting. =P

I'm too tired to think...He dreamt last night. About seeing me doing what I wasn't supposed to be doing. Touching myself. I felt so depressed afterwards... mostly thoughts like was it really worth trying to resist when such things seemed to just be transferred over the link anyway.

No comments: