Thursday, 23 September 2004

Today was the Year 12 picnic, at Clontarf Reserve. The place isn't bad. Spent the first few hours cooking and eating all the chicken, beef, and various other foods we brought along. Then played on the small beach. Ez dug a hole that was as deep as I am tall (ok, the edge was at my neck) and Tillius built a wall around it. We just left it there XD I wonder if anyone's fallen into it yet.
Found quite a few nice shells.
A lot of people signed/wrote in my book on the bus. I'll have to bring the book to school tomorrow, Ez wanted to write and I forgot to give it to him.

On another thing...
Nada's poster was actually taken down by a religious, narrow-minded, paranoid teacher. Apparently because they didn't know what the Japanese on it meant (it actually said "Goodbye, from Genki Anime"), and saw the bone wings and alchemist cross that Nada drew, so they must have thought, "oh, I can't understand what it says in Japanese, and it looks evil, therefore it must be saying something nasty, I must take it down!"
When we heard the printroom lady's explanation of where the poster had gone, Hyde said to me with extreme sarcasm, "It must have been so blasphemous, for us to say goodbye to the school!"
"Yes, extremely blasphemous!" I replied. I think I said it too loud, because the lady turned around and glanced at me.
>_>
<_<
oops... ._.;;;
But a TEACHER, OF ALL PEOPLE! The printroom lady was nice enough to explain it to us. And told us to put the new copy of the poster up somewhere away from B Block, so we suspect it to be a maths teacher.
The only Maths teacher that is religious that I know is Corfield, but she's really really nice, and before, we'd put up anime posters all around B block and they didn't disappear, so I don't think it'd be her. We don't want it to be her.
I forgot about the new teachers, though. Antonia reminded me of them.
Lord Cuckoo Face (LCF) says Lamble is a nice teacher, but to stay clear of Mohindroo at all costs. She screwed her year11 class over. Most of them have dropped maths because she hadn't taught them anything, couldn't speak proper English, and is just nasty in general.
I hope it's her. Then we wouldn't have to look long.
Either way, the nice print room lady said that she'd have a private talk to the teacher, so yeah. But just to be safe, Nada and Hyde put it on the Japanese teacher's desk with a note asking that she put it up in the Japenese room. Which I reckon is a much better idea, because then it'll actually be better appreciated, since the anime drawing style originated in Japan!

Tomorrow is graduation day. I'm looking forward to afterwards. I want to meet Net147 in the city, I'm just not quite sure how to pull it off. I don't want to have to tell mum what I'm doing, everyone else is meeting at Castle Towers to watch a movie or something.

The thought that yet another 6 years of my life has gone by already, it scares me... there's another huge exam on the way, and it means a lot more than the Selective Schools' one did. I wonder if I'll be able to cope with the stress.
Either way, whatever happens, will happen. I just hope that I won't lose Net147 in the process... he means so much to me...

No comments: