Thursday, 30 September 2004

Trying to get into the habit of studying, but it's not working too well. Thoughts keep on intruding at the most random times, and get me off track.
Understandable, I suppose. But somewhat annoying. 43 days until the HSC finishes... but my last exam is Physics, I finish a little earlier. I want to be with you after that... if only to know your touch for a little while longer, before your exams begin...
Spent some time talking to Ez two days ago. The WO1 who interviewed him decided that his school marks weren't high enough (Baulko marks of 50/100 are higher than 50 compared to the rest of the state, but the guy only saw '50'); he didn't do enough team sports, etc.
So Ez didn't get into RMC. He was depressed, and I'm afraid I didn't really try to do anything about situation. Thinking back now, I feel really selfish about that. Far too occupied with my own thoughts lately. Started at 23:00, and didn't go to sleep until around 04:30-05:00. It's been his life's ambition to be an Officer in the Army, and he had that crushed. Must wait 6 months to join as a regular soldier, and 12 to reapply for RMC.
Got a new phone today. Same phone number, just new handset. It's a blue Nokia 3105. It has Bounce! XD No more playing it on anyone else's phone! I just noticed that the glow in the dark section on the front is also somewhat sparkly. Pretty.

Aagh, what am I doing online?! Should be studying! Making notes! Absorbing info into my poor already overloaded brain! At least making some attempt to pass this piece of crap called the HSC... ugh...

No comments: