Saturday, 11 September 2004

Talk about strange dreams. This one was so strange it's not even worth blogging the details, because it makes no sense whatsoever. And that little bitch Maggie was in it. Aaah, she'll get what's coming to her soon enough... I just need to be patient...
However, I do blame its existence on the fact that I overheard Niz talking to Alex in Physics. He's circumsized. WHY ON EARTH WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THAT IN PHYSICS, OF ALL PLACES?! And perhaps also on Net147's dream of me, and my consequent thoughts that there really wasn't any point in trying to fight it, and just giving in altogether yesterday morning.
On a totally different path altogether, I woke up at 1am today. Hence, why I am blogging at 7 on a Saturday morning. I spent the first hour trying to actually get out of bed, and replying to sms's from Tillius, whose younger sister was having a party, and he was driven insane by her friends' giggles while they were all trying on their formal dresses. >_< And then he asks me why "all girl gatherings must giggle insanely". As if I'd know. I left the group of giggling girls waaaay back in year three.
I think he was rather horrified by my suggestion that he put on his formal suit and go dance with them XD

I took a shower, washed my hair (finally!) and finished watching the last 6 and a half episodes of Last Exile. 6.5 because I realised I'd never finished watching episode 20 when the beginning of 21 made no sense to me.
Go Alex! Choke that painted thing! XD
The stupid scab on my knee went all mushy from the water again, so I spent three or so hours watching anime with no pants on, because I didn't want fluff to get into the wound. Freakn annoying knee.

And now, I'm going to actually study, because I didn't do any yesterday.
Yesterday, I got home from school, finally won a game of Spider Solitaire, and then went to sleep, getting woken up a few times by Net147 asking me if I was sleeping.

No comments: