There are times when I dislike being female. This week has been one of those times.
I've heard nothing but bitching about something that we could probably do something about, but no one does. Yes, I'm talking about that support unit girl. I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, but I am, and that annoys me even more. If it weren't for the others not liking her, I really wouldn't care, but when some other person who isn't really a friend starts to get on the nerves of those who are, then I start getting annoyed.
It's not her fault. It's her mother's. That woman should be skinned and dismembered with a blunt blade. Mary already has enough things to do, what with being a prefect as well as studying. She does NOT need some woman calling her up and exploiting her weak points, and then having the rest of us unhappy because of it, and then sacrificing what may or may not be her own happiness to accomodate that girl, because the girl's mother wants the girl to have 'normal friends'.
But enough on that stupid situation.
Didn't go to school today. I hope they handed in that group page. I spent most of today sleeping, and then read the UAC some, and tried to do graphing without a mathaid. I can't find mine, and that annoys me greatly. I'm borrowing my brother's at the moment, and hoping that I'll find mine in time for the HSC.
I should do an english essay... mine are so crap...
Didn't get to sleep until 2am this morning. After an sms exchange with Net147 around midnight, I managed to sleep for about an hour, warmed by his messages. And then I just kept getting woken up by period pains from 1 till 2.
Doing UAC preferences atm. Hoping maybe God or something is just going to feed numbers into my head or make my fingers type numbers into the input field. I don't know what decision to make. I don't even know if I should go to uni. Damned unforseeable future.
2 comments:
~smellthecheese~
hey, it's not like WE don't wanna do anything about it! mary won't let us! like we obviously have to tell her before we do anything with jessie, and everytime we tell her, she says no, she'll deal with it, blah blah
---------------------
- Hyde -
I have to agree with Tiffany - how Mary is taking on all the responsibility herself. Mary should know that sometimes you can't be that nice to everyone. Wake up, Mary!!
Anyway, I extremely like your description of how we must destroy THAT PERSON's mum - because I hate THAT PERSON's mum extremely and wish her to die as well (which is kind of mean... ok, it's mean - but it is how I'm feeling).
---------------------
Post a Comment