Wednesday, 22 September 2004

Done absolutely no work all day. Spent the last half hour trying to get my files off the computer though. The CDR was full, so I've resorted to sending myself 30mB of files by email. >_<
Parties, photos, report.
Under average for all subjects. I'm ashamed.
Still wishing there were something I could do to help Net147, but he said he had to solve it on his own, so I'll just have to trust that he can. I know he'll try.
Handed in UTS Engineering Co-op scholarship application today. Hope I get it back by Friday.
Finished and finalised my preferences last night. I hope I put them in the right order.

I've decided that I'll try and meet up with Net147 on Friday sometime after my graduation assembly. Hopefully mum will just let me go and not follow me around. We really need to see each other... I don't think I'd be able to stand another month without having touched him, not on top of the time that's already gone by.
I don't think I'll have much contact with him at all during that month of study before the HSC. I know I can do it, afterwards we'll have more time free.
We will make it through this... just have to hang on and be patient...

No comments: