[repost grrrr]
I've done practically nothing at school today.
Double Physics this morning was spent playing Liero over the network.
Double German we actually did listening and some comprehension (I decided that I wouldn't go to the actual Physics party).
English was basically food on the table and wander between classrooms as you please. Nada was inking a poster for Genki Anime and I was helping her erase pencil lines. Unfortunately, she'd whited out her mistakes, then redone them, and me being stupid, didn't see and rubbed over the ink, making it smudge. She had to redo them yet again.
SDD was spent playing Liero again. At the end of the period, Sabaretnam wished us the best of luck and shook our hands.
"When I hear, I forget
When I read, I remember
When I do, I know"
When I read, I remember
When I do, I know"
I'm not going to Chem, I need to type up part of an essay for English.
Maths will just be the usual 'sit down and do sheets/exercises' so yeah. [/repost]
Didn't get to sleep until about 01:30 this morning. I'm so tired... the despair is getting worse. It's been appearing at the worst times. Last night/this morning didn't do much to relieve it, but I should be used to it by now. I wonder... if we didn't talk to each other for a long time... would we still love each other as deeply as we do now?
"Tell me what the rain knows
Oh are these the Tears of Ages"
Day after day after day... they go on and on and on no relief no escape no where to run
turn after season after cycle, year in year out over and around
cyclical insanity For a while, you were the one who broke the cycle but now you are also the cause, not deliberately, not your fault, just fact. Mine is a cycle of depression...
No comments:
Post a Comment