Been having a few problems signing into Blogger from my comp lately. Resorted to using IE. Firefox doesn't like blogger for some reason? X_x
Dreamt of Net147 today. We were just talking, I think he might have been doing something. The only things I really remember is that it was in his room, and he said something about wanting to start over. It felt really absurd; it was as if he was saying something about starting again from too far back; it would have been overkill... it felt like it didn't really need to be taken back that far.
I don't even remember what it was. Perhaps something normal. But I've been musing over it all day, I suspect I've warped it since then. We've been apart for longer periods than this... please hold on to me... I'll need your help to bring me out of the trance when all these exams are over...
No comments:
Post a Comment