Saturday, 2 October 2004

Yes. Believe it or not, I'm still up. I can see the sky, it's still grey, the leaves on the trees are still wet, and the neighbour's roof is looking slick with rain. It actually looks like some time in the afternoon, because of the dullness of the light. I can hear a few birdcalls. The main chorus was half an hour ago, when it was first light.
Chem, chem, more chem... just finished section 2 of Chemistry of Art. I want to finish all of chem notes today, but I suspect I'll fall asleep sometime during the day. I hope not. Must finish these notes... damned handwritten things...

Woah. Bird just flew past. *switches off light*

Man... being up at this time brings back memories of AFX... cold stand-to in the morning amongst dew-dripping leaves, and an hour stalk through wet grass to find 'illegal immigrants' who were singing 'Bob the Builder'.
Also, memories of SMSing in the portaloos, the only place with reception -_-;
The time spent copying SMSs onto paper in the dark, or under the moonlight... that full moon on the first night was so large and beautiful. Sleeping under an open sky full of stars, to wake while sky is still dark and find sleeping bag covered with dew. Those beautiful sunrise colours and the three stars imprinted into memory. I haven't had the chance to share a night together with you...

No comments: