Well, that settles that. Four days until the HSC starts. I was telling myself last night that I would not chase my tail around on the question anymore, that I would concentrate on study. And today I got my answer. Not that it's actually anything different from where he's been for the last two weeks, but there is a strange sense of relief, which I will not question. Perhaps after the HSC I will wonder why it occurred, but not now. At least I know that I was not the only one hurting. He was hurting too... the consists of crystal shards, which can tear one apart. In any case, thank you for letting me know your decision. =)
I remember thinking around this time last year that, really, the HSC can't be all that serious. How wrong I was. I understand now what Thran was going through, and why he'd broken it off when he had. I thought I was stronger than that. I think I am. But in a relationship, there are two people, and a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Time will tell. I refuse to chase my tail. I know that I don't have a tail in this world. But the wolf has been with me for quite a few years now. She has been tamed somewhat, but she will be what I rely on through this month, and possibly beyond.
I have a poem I wrote some years ago. I never was quite pleased with the ending of it. But I think I've gotten it right now. I'll put the link to it at the end of this post.
Onto more mundane things. I wasted pretty much all of today in the library on Gaia, in the C&T help forum. Learn a lot by helping people, and watching/reading other peoples' suggestions.
Got my bits of an essay back, and gave the teacher two more. Poor Caron. She's such a nice woman, I feel sort of guilty giving her any more things to mark. She already has an advanced and an extension class at school; she also has a daughter doing the HSC this year, and all her daughter's friends are also asking her to help them. I told her about Tillius and his mother's colleague, who was actually pleased to mark his work, since her advanced class didn't want to do any practice essays. Caron laughed at that. She has a nice laugh.
Bought Fingers (vanilla ice cream covered with chocolate) for lunch. Tillius was talking to Rara, who was sitting four computers and three paces away, on e-messenger.
I've noticed that Net147 leaves no trace of the fact that he may or may not have been to my blog anymore. He used to, but his IP doesn't seem to be caught with StatsCounter now. Either that, or he's not actually reading my blog much. *shrugs*
Click here for the poem.
No comments:
Post a Comment