Tuesday, 26 October 2004

PhaseBurn PM'd me the answers to the 2nd battery. These questions are fun too look up, but he seems to be able to find them faster than I can.
I replied that I'd found some strange chemical for the onion, and asked him to check that. His turn to send it in, though. I did the 1st battery.

I'm so not suited to leadership of any kind.

Celia lives across the road from PhaseBurn.

Decorated some more shells. Did four of them in an hour. I need to develop more patterns. Haven't taken any photos of them yet, but the previous lot are here. I'm going to give that entire set to a friend.

My geocities account is running out of room. Might have to use that exploit. Though I learnt it years ago... I wonder if it still exists.

Mum saw the little box in the corner of my screen. She's laughing her ass off at it.

No comments: