Friday, 22 October 2004

Chem happened today. At least I answered most of it. First actual 3hr HSC exam. No fun. But I had enough time. It really was easier than the trials. I'm glad.
Spent the rest of the day on the computers in the library. Arethic wasn't even online. Damed time zone differences.
Auzins is going with a group of people to Vietnam in January. I wonder if I should go too. I need to complete my expeditions for Duke of Ed Gold level. At least I can count AFX as my residential project.

On another note, I can't stop thinking about Net147. Hexdragon and BType on Gaia have both lost. That's what started me off, and now I miss him more than before. I guess that's what happens when I try to ignore myself. I don't know whether I have lost again or not. I don't know what to do. I know what I can do. But I can't do anything unless he lets me. And his mind won't let him. I don't know what to do...

I've been breaking my vow. I can't seem to help it. I've lost all my self control. It makes me hate myself even more. Is this one of the effects of recurring despair?

No comments: