Friday, 29 October 2004

SDD over. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I actually finished the entire paper, and it was definitely easier than the trials had been.
There was a fragment of something that looked like LISP, but it had the 'if-then-else' words in it, so was actually understandable.
There was only one algorithm to write. I think I did ok with it, thought I spent ages trying to think of how to debug this freakn logic error without having to write an extra 15 lines of code. In the end, I just wrote the extra 15 lines, using more precious time trying to think the logic out. I hate nested loops. Damned many-dimensional arrays. Stupid logic errors.
Had to draw a dataflow diagram, I freaked out when I saw it was worth 6 marks and left it till the end. I hope it's complete, and that I used the right symbols... ._. to many damned symbols to remember for diagram drawing.

No comments: