Maths extension 1. Overheard Mary, who is quite possible one of the smartest people doing maths, say that she found it harder than the extension 2 exam.
Everyone I've asked online found the exam hard.
Though Sean claims that they were the only one in their grade who found it difficult; the rest of their grade aced it. Apparently. Not even I believe that completely, but then again... Sean is from Ruse...
Speaking of Ruse, Bishoujo said that the HSC exam was actually harder than the Ruse trial exam. And I'm inclined to agree with her. I practised on the Ruse ext1 trial papers as well, and the exam today was waaay harder. There wasn't one question where I didn't have to check my answers. I really hope that I was supposed to draw a graph for that first question. I didn't see anyone else using rulers or anything... ._.
Gave Tillius one of the shells I decorated last night. He chose the cone-shaped one.
Wasted the rest of the day online again. I was going to do german, but I've decided that I'll just leave that to be my throwaway subject.
And I might actually use my own dictionary.
Got the rest of section 3 done. Onto section 4 of SDD. Chapter 6.
Have started to make a list of what I'm going to do after the HSC. One of those is to learn the words to Endless Sorrow, by Ayumi Hamasaki. And hopefully sing it as karaoke at next year's anime convention. Therefore, I must remember to get the Acoustic Version... and perhaps the Acoustic version to Precious Rose as well. Mmm... good music...
No comments:
Post a Comment