Monday, 18 October 2004

First English exam today. Nothing fiddly in the way of questions. Even managed to steal about 10 or 15 minutes from the reading task and still get almost all of it done. There was one where we were asked to choose two slides and compare and contrast them. I picked the title slide (the one with the one line) and the one with the Chinese proverb. I was going to write more on the title slide, but couldn't be bothered thinking up the bs, I didn't want to steal time from the creative writing, so I didn't, just left like, 3 lines, in which I ended up writing "(Out of time!)" at the end.
My creative writing was just... crap... I don't even know if it's a true journey. It's an imaginative journey, but I'm not sure if the markers will see it as that. I'll have it typed up eventually. Probably by tomorrow. It'll be here. If you keep clicking on the link and not getting a page, obviously I haven't finished typing it up yet.

On a stranger note... I dreamt this morning. Strangest dream. All the details were wrong. I can understand where the "getting caught for bunking in the boys' dorm" bit came from. (Refer to posts on AFX) I don't know where arranged marriage idea came from, nor the wrong uniform (red and green on white), or even the strange drama thing. But he looked awfully unhappy about it. Like he was being forced to do/decide something he really didn't want to. And the worst thing was, I couldn't even help him.

No comments: