Pretty much wasted all of today. Got some SDD done - one dotpoint, haha, but procrastinated on maths all day, ending up doing nothing. I'll have to do both 2u and 3u tomorrow.
Downloaded and watched Melody of Oblivion episode 15. Been waiting for it for about a month.
Discovered that I actually hadn't downloaded Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG episode 14 yet. I'll have to do that tomorrow too.
Net147 called my mobile at 19:08:55, asking if I'd called him about half an hour ago. I hadn't. But it was good to hear his voice again.
Caught myself thinking about the last call I'd made to the phone line in his room, to check if I could connect to the internet via dialup. He'd picked up the phone and didn't say anything for a short time, then went "Hello?" to which I just made a disappointed sort of sound, and then we both sat there silently for about half a minute before I hung up.
I know I'm probably going to get hurt more sometime in the future. But I'm stupid that way. Keep holding onto hope, even though the separation hurts so badly. I should probably stop scratching at what hasn't become an open wound yet. But sometimes I can't help it, even if I know that it might be what pushes him away in the end. I don't want to force him to make a decision that he's not prepared to make. It seems I still haven't learnt patience yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment