Thursday, 28 October 2004

German. Used my own dictionary after all. Spent some time copying out grammar points into my dictionary. If other people can buy and use dictionaries with grammar sections in it, then I'll just write them into mine. Good thing they didn't check the dictionaries. One thing I forgot to write, though - the structure of a dass clause. I used it sooo many times, I really hope I got it right... damned dass clauses.
I didn't even check the genders of any nouns I used against the adjective endings I may have used. I don't think I used any adjectives... *sigh* I knew I forgot to do SOMETHING.
Must have spent half of the exam time looking up words in the dictionary. XD
It was about the same difficulty as the trials, so I reckon I'll do average. Which is okay.

After the exam, the cadets were having ice-blocks. I got a red one, they were trying to finish them off, so some people got seconds as well. Also got a note about dining-in evening. 2nd Lt Charlton said something about maintaining contacts, and requested that I 'please come' to the thing. I think I will. Tristan demanded that I wear my poly's, because I 'definitely still have them'. I wonder if can wear that short dress-thing mum bought for me recently. But if I do, it'll be one of the rare occassions where I will actually care about the scars on my arms and legs. They do indeed look horrendous when coupled with evening wear.

No comments: