Not much to say. Everyone else went out and had fun today while I stayed home and did more physics. At least I've finished chemistry. I don't remember much of it, but at least it's all done.
I don't even know why I'm doing physics now. It's the last exam anyway. I haven't studied for SDD at all and I know shit all about it too. I'm not going to even think about how much absolute fucking shit my english essays are. That'll just make it all worse.
Evil HSC. I'm never going to finish these notes... *shrinks and sinks into a little hole of despair, trying to hide from the piles of work* Now I know why Thran said that he couldn't cope... I really, really, really hope that this really isn't what uni is like. Because if it is, I'm just going to die...
No comments:
Post a Comment