Wednesday, 20 October 2004

English Paper 2 - modules. I forgot my essay again. The one for Transformations anyway. For Module B (Critical study), they didn't specify, which was really nice. I'd memorised points out of other people's essays, so I tried that. Telling the Truth was still my best. It was a speech that we had to write; the other two were essays. The quesiton fit my thesis exactly. I was so pleased.
At least I finished the damned exam. Almost ran out of time.
Afterward there was a morning tea thing. I returned my English texts and ate about 3 slices of good cake. Then mum came and I left. I think. Or spent a whole lot of time in the library. Either way, I wasted the rest of the day.

*edit*
Ah, now I remember. I left, dressed in black, when mum came to pick me up. Mum, my sister and I went to Eastwood train station, where we caught the train to Wynyard and walked about 500m up to the AMEB examination place on Clarence St. We were heaps early, so she went to warm up in the shower room. (Don't ask.) It echoed a whole lot, and the people in the waiting foyer could hear her.
She got called in early into the exam too, and I could hear faint bits of her stuffing up her scales.
I accompanied her in her Lists B and C pieces.
List B went ok.
I ended early on the last piece of the List C section.
When I went to go, the examiner said, "Oh, you're not joining us for her other pieces?" I just shook my head, made a face at my sister, and went out through the two soundproof doors.

Afterwards, even though it was raining really hard, we walked all the way to Town Hall. I needed the exercise... -_-; Mum just kept getting more and more pissed off. I bought two chicken souvlaki sticks, which made mum even more annoyed, since they cost $2.90 each, but I was hungry, and it was my own money anyway.
Didn't want to deal with her nagging, so didn't even sit next to her on the train. I think I freaked a few people out by slamming the wooden sticks against the side of the train a few times.

No comments: