Didn't wake up till 12:30 today. Then spent the day filling in the application for Youth Allowance. Discovered that I hadn't actually been given the Information You Need To Know About Your Claim For Youth Allowance/Austudy. So went to Parramatta Centrelink today (again!! I went to get the form yesterday) but they didn't actually have the Information Booklet - they'd run out. Damnit! If this application gets delayed because of the lack of said Information Booklet, I am going to be sooo annoyed. Stupid paperwork. Stupid fat paperpushing people. Stupid bitch who wasn't helpful at all, just kept referring me to the reception desk. (Is it obvious that I don't like them yet?)
Nothing much else of note, except Deckker called me on his mobile. I guess that's not really remarkable, since he thought I was going to be/at UTS.
Spent much time online also.
Had to drink horrible chinese herbal medicine stuff again! Ok, it didn't taste AS bad as the stuff I had to drink before my periods. But it still tasted bad! And it smelt much the same! (There is probably some common ingredient. The other one probably has more... bitter-tasting things.) Ate chocolate mousse right afterward to get the horrible taste out of my mouth.
Both movies - Before Sunset and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind finished downloading. I'll have to take some time out and watch them. They were recommended by Teckgecko. I particularly want to watch the latter, as it apparently deals with erasing memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment