Saturday, 5 February 2005

Drove to work this morning with dad. Drove at maybe 50km/hr most of the way. Turned into the parking lot fine. Didn't run into the kerb or crash into cars or go onto the opposite side of the road while turning.
Heh, I guess nagging mum to let me drive has paid off some.
>_< I still have a long way to go before I can get even get on North Rocks Road safely, though.

Work was painful on the feet (as always) and very testing on my patience. Everyone was stuffing up and Mel got really annoyed because she had to keep taking stuff out of peoples' numbers.
There was this horrible woman, she acted like a 5 year old. We had 2 whole chickens and 2 quarter chickens left, the woman I was serving wanted one, but the horrible woman wanted them both. She was being served by Josh, and kept yelling, "I was here first! I was here first! I want them! Give them to me!" Josh and I stood there and stared at the rude woman, speechless. She then turned to the woman I had been serving, and said, "Can I have them, please?! You can just come back later."
The woman replied, "No, I can NOT," and walked off pushing her trolley.
I gave the 5yo woman her two chickens, then her change. She dropped $2 on the paper bags, didn't hear it drop, and just walked off. I raised my eyebrows at that, but she never turned around, so I just put the $2 on the cashier. Serves her right.

I didn't drop any stuff today, so it's all good.

Also went to YG. Thran keeps trying to touch/squish/hug/whatever me. It's really irritating. He has sweaty hands.

No comments: