Rollerblades to closest train station, to UTS, into english exam and out again. Took security ppl maybe 2 or 3hrs to tell me that I wasn't allowed to wear rollerblades inside.
English test in 02.04.13
"Do computer games have any educational benefits? Discuss in 250 words (1pg)."
And a 'fill in the blanks' passage about Multilogues. The words to fill in were not given.
"Multilogue
On the Web, you don't just listen...you don't just speak...you take part in a complex, interconnected conversation. Traditional media excel at monologues; normal face-to-face interaction excels at dialogues; the Web produces multilogues. I can easily express an idea or take an action that is seen and heard, simultaneously, by hundreds of people worldwide; they can each respond to me, and to each other; the conversation can be tracked and analyzed over a period of months or years. --Jock Gill"
Went to Deckker's apartment afterwards, along with Dooie, Andrew and Anth. It's really big. And he has a lot of anime. Exchanged msn contacts. Watched some Naruto until 17:05, then went to Central via underground tunnel (which I knew nothing about >_<). Anth parted to take a bus to Wynyard. Took train with Andrew and Dooie, they were going to Fairfield and Liverpool (not sure who to which). I got off at Auburn and went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment