For one week out of every month, I hate being female. For the first day of said week, I absolutely despise it.
Woke around 8. Discovered blood all over my legs and some on the bed. Vomiting started somewhere around 10. Called in sick at 9, then again at 12. Mel was not pleased. I'll have to make it up to her sometime... I feel really bad for saying I could do the shift, then backing out at the last-minute. It's not fair on her, or on whoever had to fill in for me.
Vomited at random times all through the day. It was pretty much: sleep, wake up, vomit, drink some water/rinse mouth/whatever, sleep.
Started vomiting up coffee-brown stuff sometime in the midnight hours. (Blood + HCl?) Throat felt really raw, as did my tongue. I think the acid was coming up by then, because there was no more bile coming up.
Couldn't stand it anymore and went to parents' room. Went to sleep in their bed too ^^; I haven't done that since I was... 8? 10? years old. I don't think I'll do that again if I can help it.
No comments:
Post a Comment