Slept at 5 this morning, went to work from 11:00-15:00. Then went to Centrelink in Parramatta. The interview thing only took about 10 minutes because I'd stayed up so late photocopying documents. Hurrah. I hope that the remaining documents that need to be submitted (Mum and Dad's Tax Assessment thing) are put in in time, because I need more support for that CLS scholarship.
Drove around in Parramatta park for a bit, did some parking, then drove to North Rocks, where we did a bit of shopping. Found a pair of white pants for $4.50, but they didn't fit me. We bought them anyway, hoping they'd fit Karen, but they don't. Mum will probably return them sometime.
Unexpectedly tempted today. In the change rooms, of all places. I am glad that it was easy to banish.
Too hot today. Like yesterday. And the day before.
2 comments:
So what's Rozen Maiden like? Good? Porny? Cos it does look porny..
Aaaaahahahaha
Rozen Maiden is anything BUT porny. It's ok. Sort of weird. Mediocre, almost.
Post a Comment