Went to CVillage for lunch. Drove there from John's place. Didn't log it, because it was like, 5min. I did park though. It wasn't too bad. I didn't scrape anyone else's cars or anything.
Went out to the city to climb the Harbour Bridge Pylon with my sister. The guy at the desk spoke german to me :D And he let my sister in for $3 and me for free (it was supposed to be my sister for free - my birthday present to her - and me for $8.50)
We took a lot of photos with the digital camera. Too bad it was cloudy. We got a photo of dad standing outside his car. A helicopter flew over. We spent like an hour up there.
Then I drove home from outside the UTS IT building. It rained really hard, visibility as so crap. I didn't pay enough attention at Eastwood; didn't see the line that separated left and right lanes across the intersection. Entered the intersection in the left lane, ended up in the right lane and didn't realise till about 3 metres later.
After we got back, dad kept making me tell him which lanes I took on which road >_< I don't have time to type what they were now, and my memory isn't that good either.
No comments:
Post a Comment