Went out to UTS to attend the 6 Study Success lectures. I think they will be quite useful - well, the notes anyway.
Deckker was headed to the library, so he stopped at the Guthrie Theatre during the half hour break. Turns out he got the glossy thin origami paper from Singapore. I told him I wanted $20 worth also, and he said that he was going to get his friend to buy $100 worth - $20 x 3 (Dooie, me and himself) and $40 extra for whoever wants some (because there are bound to be some people who want some.) I'm wondering if I should really get $20 worth. But it's probably too late to change my mind now.
Went to Oporto (near underground tunnel to Central) for lunch. Deckker had his huge CCNA3&4 textbook with him and was reading about EIGRP. Routing Protocol, I think. I should check the Firewall.cx site.
Ed hit my bag twice. He was out in the city buying textbooks and a bag for himself. He was all sweaty. He and Deckker talked about explosive things for a bit. Seemed Deckker had wanted to do nanotech.
I have no sense of direction.
Wandered around building 10 after lectures were over.
Deckker took me right up to the roof. One can see Anzac Bridge from there. There's always a breeze. I want to be up there with Net147 one day. Even if only as friends. Although it was cloudy, I can imagine the sky being endlessly blue up there.
We also found a room that was being converted to/from a science lab, and some toilets (no longer in use) on the very top floor.
Went out to dinner too. I now owe Deckker $13.80. The food at the sushi train place was pretty good. Huge bowl of noodles which I somehow managed to finish. It was 18:30 by then though.
Train kept being delayed, so didn't actually get on until almost 19:00. Got home by 20:00 - it's quite a walk from the station, but I wasn't hurrying, so it took longer.
Thoughts wandered where they shouldn't have while I was on the train.
Net147 went out for dinner too. I didn't get to talk to him because everyone kept picking up the phone and disconnecting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment