Wednesday, 3 November 2004

Aaaaaaahahahahahaha~! No more exams!! Physics today was the last one!!
But wtf was with that basketball question. I'm glad I talked about projectile motion. Tillius went on about time dilation...
They didn't ask the stuff that I'd studied. Oh well. Good riddance!!

Went to city by bus afterwards. Kinokuniya to check out price of Initial D for Ez, then read 3 volumes of the Priest manga. New manga Diabolo out, looks interesting. Definitely intriguing plot; I seem to like this twisting of good and evil plotlines.

Walked around TH for a while, wondering if I should try and catch a glimpse of Net147.
I did try for a bit, then I freaked out and wandered around for a while, hoping he wouldn't just happen to see me.

Went back to Kinokuniya, read some more manga. Then went home on the train. My mother called me three times, my mobile was running out of battery.

Stupid lady at the library who had no idea what I was talking about and wouldn't stop repeating the same freakn thing over and over. Put me in a bad mood. And mother being the person she is, nagged about my bad mood. She can't seem to stand not getting the last word in. *rolls eyes* And I thought that I was the immature one.

So she took me to Eastwood because I'd said I didn't really care, but she decided that since I was in a bad mood, I should stay in the car. So I did. It was stuffy and ... stuff.
My mother is such a hypocrite.

Net147 is seeing things in the msn window. Strange. Wonder if he's been eating glowy mushrooms. Heeheehee glowing mushrooms. *Floats*

No comments: