Saturday, 6 November 2004

Tillius has a blog now: http://tillius.blogspot.com

Went to Ez's house today, burned some more of his and Tillius' notes. Also burned some memories of my own.
Then went to Towers to watch Resident Evil 2, and play stuff in Timezone. Didn't DDR. Spent some $20 on Time Crisis, though. Fun. But I suck at shooting. *shrugs*
Mum came and picked me up around 8pm.

My headset thing broke. The one that Stephanie gave me last year for the Secret Santa thing. The hinge up the top had a part that was made of plastic. And then the metal rod fell out too. So it's well and truly broken, but due to its design, it'll still play music and stuff, so I've stuck the two pieces in my ear upside down, and so can listen to music. It feels really weird though. And I haven't tried out the microphone yet.

Currently feeling: numb and lazy

The headache from yesterday came back right after the movie, but that always seems to happen. Can't even watch a movie in a cinema without getting a headache. *sighs*

No comments: