Connected via dialup for the first time in what seems like quite a while. Originally for the purpose of finding information about eclipsing binaries. Which I did, of course. It only took on google search, and the simulation is still sitting on my desktop. Only the computer doesn't seem to have saved the actual java applet. Which renders the page useless. -_-; But I did get screenshots, so it's ok.
Ended up talking to Net147 for almost an hour. The convo has been logged, of course, but it's not getting posted anywhere online. More on the convo later.
Spent another hour on Gaia, trying to get lollies, shoot zombies and bite humans, but Gaiaonline is not dialup friendly. There are so many pictures it takes forever to load. And by the time the page loads up, I'd have shot maybe one person, and been bitten 5 times. And when I bite, I'd get shot even more times. So yeah, trick or treating was all I could really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment