Tuesday, 16 November 2004

Yesterday at 16:00 began Hyde's Ghibli sleepover. I didn't get there till 17:00 - I decided that I'd take a shower before I went, and then I got into an interesting convo on IRC. ("Damned chatty techies!")
When I got there, most were watching two friends playing PS2.
Watched some Hikaru no Go for a while - someone had managed to obtain a badly subbed, pirated copy of the full set. Helped do a crossword. Read Under A Glass Moon, a manga that Hyde had borrowed from Hornsby library. Fed Hyde's fish.
Watched Totoro, and ate dinner while watching it.
Pushed the couches and tables to the sides of the room; we vacuumed the room, then laid out our sleeping bags. Jian and Danni left. Talked for an hour in the dark, then watched Mona Lisa Smile. Cried a bit from despair about the future. Freaked out a few people in the dark. Nada kept going on about Tiffany's ass being in her face or something. And giggling with Hyde under her sleeping bag. Finally went to sleep around 3am.
Didn't get up till 9am. Mary and Stephanie had already gone. Ate toast with peanut butter. Nada and Hyde left with Vivien's mum to go to some performance thing. Did virtually nothing but pack up and (possibly over-) feed Hyde's fish again. Tried playing the Ayu/UH CD on their player (it supported mp3 playing). It played, but there were only 31 tracks, and Endless Sorrow wasn't at the beginning of any of those tracks. Watched Kiki's Delivery Service while eating a lunch (which Vivien made) of tomato-celery pasta. Hyde and Nada came back. Carrie's sister came and picked her up.
Watched first 2 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist, then two random episodes of Fruits Basket, then another of Hikaru no Go. By then, it was around 16:00, and mum came and picked me up.

Spent 23hrs at Hyde's place.

No comments: