Currently: extremely fragile; liable to extremely quick mood changes, in both negative and positive directions
Suspecting: impending periods and period pain
Couldn't help it. Gave the illiterate (yet sort of smart) John Reay more clues than I probably should have. He'll maybe get 50% now in Geography. But I know that there is no way I would want to be stuck with him as my partner during a navigational excercise in the field. He cannot read a map for crap.
There was a stupid bible theory question - "what is the biblical verse/theory that supports the tectonic plates theory?" or something like that. He had no idea. I had no idea. It shouldn't have even been in the paper. His teacher told the rest of his class to simply cross it out.
He'll be lucky to get 50% for Science though.
At least I don't have to help out anymore. I should get around to looking for a job; should start learning about networking.
There's a reason for my not trusting Net147. I know he's trustworthy. I could tell him my darkest secrets and know that he wouldn't tell anyone; know that if I asked him to, he'd forget what was told, and that he was ever told it.
But I don't trust my emotions to him anymore. I keep getting shot down - he probably doesn't mean to, it's not his fault that he doesn't understand the way I feel. Neither of us are too good at expressing emotions in words. They're just not easy to explain - I know it, and I remember him saying that to me himself.
But it's extremely awkward after several months of being able to completely understand each other. (If not completely, then almost so.) It feels so wrong to be not telling him the way I feel, but there's no point if he's not likely to understand. It just sends me deeper into despair. And even if he did understand... what could he do? We're not together anymore. The deep link isn't connected at the other end. There are boundaries that, being just friends, we cannot seem to cross. I don't know why. I remember a time when simply mentioning his hand on my shoulder, or a comforting hug, could bring me out of a depressed state in less than 5 minutes. It probably still could. But he won't offer, and chances are that he wouldn't accept it (or simply wouldn't respond) if I offered to do likewise for him.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Because I probably am. I can't seem to get anything right these days. I can't even hold my tears back.
No comments:
Post a Comment